HVAC Services in Keller
Providing Tarrant County with Quality Home Comfort Services
When it comes to keeping your home comfy all year round, our team at Grace Air & Heat has everything you need. Whether you have noticed that your AC isn’t cooling your house as well as it used to or you have found yourself without heat during a cold snap, we provide unbeatable Keller HVAC services when you need them most. Our family owned and operated company takes pride in providing friendly, personal service tailored to your unique needs.
To learn more about how we can assist you, schedule an appointment by calling us at (817) 774-4741 or filling out our online contact form.
The AC Repair You Need from an HVAC Company You Can Trust
It happens. Your air conditioning always breaks at the least convenient time. Your AC system isn’t working as it should.
You might notice unusual things like:
- Your AC system cycling on and off rapidly
- You don’t feel as comfortable as you did last year this time (could indicate airflow problems)
- You notice unusually high energy bills
- You hear obnoxious noises coming from your AC unit
- You experience hot and cold rooms in your home
- You notice sometimes it’s unusually hot and cold in different spots in the same room in your home
- Your AC doesn’t start operating quickly after you change the operation mode
- Your AC doesn’t blow cold air
- Your AC unit refuses to start at all
- You notice moisture around your system
- You smell strange odors coming from your air conditioner
Now you need to find an HVAC company to do the repair. But you have so many choices, so who can you trust to help you feel comfortable again?
No matter when you notice problems with your home cooling system, you can count on us to show up on or ahead of time, make the repair, and get you comfortable again. All professionals also pass a background check and drug testing, so you can be sure they’re the type of person you’d want to allow in your home.
Our Reputation Speaks for Itself!Read Our Reviews
“Will call him again if needed and share with my neighbors!!”Shannon S.
Get Quality Heating Repair You Need at the Price You’re Quoted
Do you notice problems with your HVAC system? It may be time for a heating repair.
For example, you might notice these common problems that indicate issues with your heating system:
- Uneven temperatures in different rooms in your home
- Hot and cold spots in the same room in your home
- You smell an exhaust-like scent in your home
- You notice soot around your furnace or heat registers
- You notice a puddle of water below your furnace
- You’ve inspected your furnace and notice corrosion inside
- Water on the floor below your boiler, if you have one
- You smell rotten eggs in your home (If you do, that’s natural gas, and you need to leave your home and call your gas company immediately)
- You smell a strong electrical odor
- Your furnace seems to cycle on and off frequently, or not often enough
Any of those problems can indicate an issue with your heating system. At Grace Air & Heat, you get reliable service from a contractor you can trust to help you out in any emergency 365 days per year. Customers never pay overtime charges, and benefit from upfront, flat-rate pricing. When all is said and done, you and your family will be completely comfortable once again.
Have heating problems? Put a stop to them when you call Grace Air & Heat today at (817) 774-4741 or schedule your appointment online. Our Keller HVAC specialists are here to help however we can!