Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceGrace Air & Heat is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
HVAC Services in Hurst
Same-Day Appointments in Keller & Tarrant County
Grace Air & Heat is a fully licensed and insured HVAC contractor providing HVAC services in Hurst, Keller, and Tarrant County. Since 2012, our NATE-certified technicians have delivered quality products and services for HVAC installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance. Our technicians are fully qualified, background checked, and drug tested for your peace of mind.
Reach out to us by telephone at (817) 774-4741 for more information about our HVAC services.
What Makes Us Different?Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
Top-Notch Customer Service
Same Day Services Available
Family Owned & Operated
HVAC Services for Comfort All Year Long
A wide array of HVAC services are available for heating and air conditioning systems. Your technician can help you with the services that are best suited to your home to ensure reliable comfort, optimal energy efficiency, and improved air quality.
Stay comfortable year-round with services that include:
- HVAC installation – When you need a new central air conditioning system, heat pump, or furnace, your local NATE-certified technicians can help you find energy-efficient equipment and provide expert installations.
- HVAC repair – A problem with the heat in the winter or the air conditioner in the summer creates an uncomfortable indoor environment. Call for HVAC repair when you notice a change in performance to restore your indoor comfort and prevent additional damage.
- Preventative maintenance – Heating and cooling equipment that receives regular professional maintenance runs better, breaks down less, and lowers your heating and cooling costs. Most residential heating and air conditioning equipment should have a professional tune-up once a year.
- Ductless mini split Systems – Ductless mini splits are a versatile, flexible, and energy-efficient solution for air conditioning or both heat and air conditioning. These systems can be customized for everything from cooling one-room additions to creating a zoned system to warm and cool the whole house.
- Ductwork – The duct system is important for bringing cooled and warmed air from your HVAC system to each area of the house. When the ducts are damaged or you need new ductwork installed, a qualified technician can help.
A reliable and experienced HVAC contractor can help you make the best decisions for your home and find cost-effective solutions for your heating and cooling challenges. After an inspection, your HVAC technician will present you with options to meet your home comfort needs and energy efficiency preferences.
Our Customers Think
Read Reviews From Your Neighbors!
“I highly recommend this company.”Sara N.
“The prompt service and the thorough explanation always sets me at ease!”Scott J.
“Will call him again if needed and share with my neighbors!!”Shannon S.
“Very professional and knowledgeable.”LaKescha G.
“The best, most professional, most courteous home repair service business in the industry.”Jay B.
NATE Certified & Insured HVAC Technicians
When you need a repair, new heating or cooling equipment installed, or preventative maintenance, trust certified professionals for HVAC service in Hurst. Qualified HVAC professionals have the training, knowledge, and real-world experience to deliver reliable solutions for any heating and cooling requirements.
Call for HVAC Services
We have certified technicians to answer your call for HVAC services in Hurst. If you have a sudden and urgent problem with your air conditioner, heat pump, ductless mini split system, or furnace, we are usually able to provide same-day emergency repair services. Whether we are repairing your existing equipment or helping you upgrade to a more energy-efficient system, we offer expert work and outstanding customer service at flat rate pricing with no overtime charges.
If you have questions or want to schedule HVAC service, please contact us today at (817) 774-4741.