Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceGrace Air & Heat is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
Our Service Agreement
Save 15% on Parts and Labor and Get Priority Service with the “Grace Automatic Maintenance Plan” (GAM Plan)
Does staying comfortable all year round sound good? Would you like a 15% discount on all parts and labor when your HVAC system needs repairs? How does saving money on your energy bills sound? What about saving more money by preventing future repairs? Or how about prolonging the life of your HVAC system so you don’t have to waste thousands completely replacing yours sooner than you should?
Well, those are exactly the benefits you get with the “Grace Automatic Maintenance” (GAM) Plan. It’s an annual service agreement that keeps your heating and air conditioning operating in top condition 365 days per year.
- Just $120 for your first HVAC system (heating + AC) and $60 for each additional system
- For $120, you get two tune-ups – one each for your heating and cooling systems
- You get priority service if multiple customers need service at once
- Replacement discounts are available
What Makes Us Different?Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
Top-Notch Customer Service
Same Day Services Available
Family Owned & Operated
What Do Our Techs Check as Part of the GAM Plan?
Here’s what our NATE-certified techs check with your air conditioning system:
- Evaporator coil (when accessible)
- Possible duct leakage
- Clean all indoor components
- Oil all motors
- Check blower capacitor and amperage
- Inspect all condensate drains
- Clean outdoor coils
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Secure electrical connections
- Check outdoor motor amperage
- Check compress amperage
- Check AC start up amperage
- Measure capacitors
- Measure evaporator’s temperature difference
- Record all findings to compare to future
And here’s what we’ll look for with your furnace:
- Thermostat inspection
- Carbon monoxide test
- Clean all indoor components
- Inspect your burner’s assembly
- Check for gas leaks
- Oil motor
- Check furnace for 100% safety
- Inspect visible part of heat exchanger
- Measure inducer amperage
- Measure total current
- Compare to system data plate
- Secure all electrical connections
- Check all electrical connections on the condenser unit (for heatpumps)
- Check defrost operation
- Check refrigerant levels
- Record all findings for future use
That’s a thorough check for your entire HVAC system that puts your mind completely at ease. Ready to stay comfortable all year long, and save money on your energy bills too? Great, just schedule your free appointment today.
Our Customers Think
Read Reviews From Your Neighbors!
“I highly recommend this company.”Sara N.
“The prompt service and the thorough explanation always sets me at ease!”Scott J.
“Will call him again if needed and share with my neighbors!!”Shannon S.
“Very professional and knowledgeable.”LaKescha G.
“The best, most professional, most courteous home repair service business in the industry.”Jay B.